In the past, people missing all of their teeth had no option but dentures.
These problems can be solved with implant supported replacement teeth, which are stable (securely fastened to the implants) and maintain the integrity of the facial structures by preserving the bone.
Some of the many advantages of implant supported replacement teeth include the following:
- They are more comfortable and stable than traditional dentures.
- They virtually stop the bone resorption process (deterioration).
- Integrity of the facial structures is maintained.
- Appearance is improved It is not necessary to cover the roof of the mouth, so food can be tasted.
- Relines and repairs are infrequent compared to traditional dentures.
- Natural biting and chewing capacity is restored.